Statement of Client Rights:
- To have the attorney understand and zealously seek lawful means toward the reasonable goals the client sets in the case, in an ethical and transparent manner.
- To keep the client apprised of the status of the case, and to return any calls from the client within 1 business day.
- To preserve confidences, secrets, or statements revealed in the course of our relationship. To advise the client of issues that would waive such attorney client privilege.
- To respect the wishes of the client, and to treat the client with courtesy and respect.
- To only accept cases in which counsel can competently represent the client, and refer client to other competent counsel when necessary.
- To thoroughly explain the fees and have a written contract setting for the provisions for such fees.
- For any fees billed hourly, to honestly and conservatively bill for time spent on the matter.
Michael Barnett, Esq.
Michael Barnett, PA
506 N Armenia Ave.
Tampa, FL 33609-1703